We’re pleased to confirm that the venue for IAGR2022 is Novotel Melbourne on Collins. Centrally located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, the hotel provides the perfect hub for you to enjoy the conference, rest, and explore the bustling city in your downtime.
As IAGR delegates, you can enjoy a 10% discount on the best available flexible daily rate for a Standard Queen Room at the hotel from 16 to 21 October. This discount is available to book until 16 September.
Full buffet breakfast is available in Lane Restaurant at a discounted rate of AU$25.00 per person per day and must be booked at the same time as the accommodation. Breakfast booked on site are charged at AU$35.00 per person per day.
Lock your room in at this discounted rate by calling Novotel’s Reservation Department on +61 3 9667 5800, or you can email email@example.com.
Please quote block code VGCCC2022 to access the discount.
About Novotel Melbourne on Collins
A 4.5 star hotel in the heart of Melbourne, the contemporary Novotel Melbourne on Collins is perfectly positioned on stylish Collins Street. The hotel offers 380 beautifully appointed hotel rooms – each peaceful space designed for natural living. Comprising of a Conference Centre, Lane Restaurant & Bar and InBalance fitness centre with an indoor heated pool, Novotel Melbourne on Collins is a preferred destination for both business and leisure travellers.
- Discount available Sunday 16 – Friday 21 October 2022.
- All rates quoted are in Australian dollars per room per night, based on single occupancy and are inclusive of GST.
- Check in from 2:00pm and checkout is at, or before, 11:00am.
- Full buffet breakfast is available in Lane Restaurant at a discounted rate of $25.00 per person per day and must be booked at the same time as the accommodation. Breakfast booked on site are charged at $35.00 per person per day.
- Wireless internet is included within the above rates.
- All rooms are subject to current availability at the time of booking.
- Accommodation rates are non-commissionable.
- Rates will be available to book until 16 September 2022. All requests following this time will be subject to availability and best available rate will be offered.
- All bookings are to be fully prepaid, are non-refundable and non-cancellable (except in the instance where force majeure applies, i.e. should state governments enforce a border lockdown).
- A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
- Although the above times are the normal check in and out times, you are welcome to be at the hotel and enjoy the facilities outside these times. The Front Office staff can store your luggage until your rooms are available or until you depart.