Who We Are
The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR) is registered in Las Vegas, Nevada and its legal business address is 7881 W. Charleston, Suite 155, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89117 U.S.A.
IAGR is registered in Las Vegas, Nevada and its website is hosted with a third party located in Australia. Your information may be used and stored elsewhere depending on the location of IAGR general administrative, tax and accounting recordkeeping, third party software providers and other entities who may perform services for IAGR on behalf of its Members, conference attendees, professional contacts or visitors. By accessing IAGR’s website or data collection processes or otherwise engaging with IAGR, its Members, Officers, Trustees, Staff, or Third Parties, you specifically agree to and understand that transfer and any related purposes.
What We Collect
IAGR does not collect any personal data from its website except for information that you submit via the Contact Us form or the Email News Signup form; information via certain third party Google Analytics user information to enhance and focus improvements on our website for visitors or the downloading of certain forms or documents residing on the IAGR website server; and information shared between your computer, Internet Service Provider, browser or other data and with our server.
IAGR may also collect additional personal data via specific actions that you initiate such as registration to the IAGR Annual Conference or completion of the IAGR Membership Form. The information collected may include but not be limited to the following personal information: name, title/position, email address, organization/company name, business address, business telephone, mobile number, credit card details and billing information, screen name or passwords, and opt-in selections.
We will collect any information about the individuals contained in any email, website contact forms or telephone calls between the individuals and IAGR.
We may collect information about you from third parties that we work with for the purposes of providing or delivering Membership benefits, communication and services or general communications for non-members. For example, IAGR uses third parties to provide a Members’ Portal, to send email communications about our Annual Conference and other news, to provide convenient online systems, to process credit card payments and other forms of payments systems, to host and service our Association’s website and other services. These third parties will collect information directly from you on our behalf.
How We Use Your Data
IAGR may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information about IAGR and its member benefits, services and news of the organization or fellow Member Jurisdictions;
- Provide you with information that you have requested from us related to the organization’s benefits, services and activities;
- For legitimate general administrative, accounting and Member recordkeeping operations of the Association, such as annual membership renewal fees, information about the Annual Conference and Annual Members Business Meeting, activities and general benefits to Members;
- To analyze the visitor traffic to IAGR’s website for purposes of enhancing the visitor’s experience and identifying relevant content;
- To share information with third parties to deliver IAGR services, benefits and news to Members of this Association or to other non-member contacts as is appropriate for the level of interaction. For example, IAGR will set up an initial account for its Members with a third party for a private Members Portal or with our third party email communication service to deliver IAGR email announcements about the annual conference to Members and Non-Members;
- To process payments related to annual membership renewal fees, annual conference registration or other IAGR-related activity.
IAGR retains your information as long as necessary to provide the benefits, services and news that you requested as part of your membership in this organization or other form of engagement such as conference registration as well as to satisfy legal, tax and accounting recordkeeping requirements.
Our various intake forms include information at the time that you used to submit your data to IAGR.
We may share your information with certain third parties in order to fulfill the benefits, services or activities for which you have engaged IAGR, including third party registration software systems, credit card processors, private Members Portal, email marketing system and other such vendors who provide support or services to IAGR. These vendors may or may not be located within the European Economic Area (EEA) boundary.
When you visit the IAGR website, IAGR will use ”cookies” to collect information. Cookies are small data files communicated between computers that a website or service provider transfers to a computer’s hard disk through your Web browser, if you allow, that enables sites to recognize your computer and capture and retain certain information.
Third Party Content, Policies and Websites
IAGR retains personal data both online and offline. IAGR’s website hosting service monitors and maintains updated technology and security protocols for its website to protect data. Data archived offline for general administrative operations is secured and/or destroyed. However, the internet is an open system and IAGR cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat such measures or use your information for improper purposes.
IAGR will archive your personal information for as long as necessary to deliver its benefits and/or services for which you have engaged with IAGR. IAGR will also archive information for a suitable period to support legal, tax and/or accounting records.
Your Rights & Options
You may request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you by making a request in writing via the Contact Us Form, by email, by fax or by postal mail.
You may ask IAGR to correct any data that IAGR is processing and which you determine may be incorrect.
You may ask IAGR to stop using your data or you may withdraw consent from IAGR’s further processing of your data.
You may ask IAGR to delete and/or destroy your personal data.
For any questions, please contact IAGR via any of these methods:
- Contact Us Form
- Email: iagr at iagr.org
- Postal: 7881 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 155, Las Vegas, NV 89117 U.S.A.