Here’s a global snapshot of the latest regulatory news from the last month.
These articles are provided by IAGR media partner, Focus Gaming News.
- Nuvei launches groundbreaking machine learning solution to boost risk management, 17 June
- Belgian lottery refutes allegations that it bought ban on gambling ads, 17 June
- The Netherlands to ban use of role models in gambling ads, 17 June
- Pennsylvania gaming regulator approves three fines totalling $32,500, 16 June
- Malta removed from FATF greylist, 16 June
- Colorado regulators criticised in audit, 15 June
- UK watchdog bans another Paddy Power ad, 15 June
- Rhodes: gambling white paper delay “no excuse not to tackle problems now”, 14 June
- Lithuanian regulator closes proceeds loophole, 11 June
- Norwegian gambling regulator proposes mandatory break for high-risk games, 8 June
- Kindred Group receives Dutch gaming licence, 8 June
- Slovakia to introduce new gambling advertising standards, 6 June
- Irish Taoiseach: gambling should face “full gamut of advertising regulation”, 4 June